You are invited to rate and review products and mySupermarket Shops merchants using the Ratings and Review service.
By submitting any content to us by means of the Ratings and Review Service, you represent that:
- You are the sole author of such content and owner of all intellectual property rights in it.
- All “moral rights” that you may have in such content are and will be voluntarily waived by you.
- All content that you post is accurate.
- You are at least 18 years old .
- Use of the content you supply does not violate any of the terms and conditions of mySupermarket and will not cause injury to any person.
- You acknowledge that you, not mySupermarket, are responsible for the contents of your submission.
- You acknowledge that none of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of mySupermarket or otherwise.
Please carefully select the type of information that you post or release to others. You should be especially cautious about disclosing any personal information about yourself. Shoppers or other viewers may use any such personal information for purposes other than what you intend. We are not responsible for the actions of other shoppers or viewers, including in respect of their use of any personal information that you may make available through the Ratings and Review Service.
Under no circumstances may you submit content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, any moral rights, or any rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination and false advertising);
- that is, or may be reasonably be considered to be, obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other malicious or potentially damaging computer programs or files; or
- that is content for which you were compensated or granted any incentives or consideration by any person.
Posting content which is in violation of any of the above will be grounds for us to remove your review (and possibly all of your previous reviews). We may also engage in additional steps, such as banning you from posting future comments or closing down your registered account, at our sole discretion. If you see a review that you believe violates one of the above, please contact our Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the above, threatening to post bad reviews about a merchant on mySupermarket SHOPS or on other forums if the merchant does not do what the shopper wants, and where the merchant has fulfilled all obligations, (or in plain language, blackmailing a merchant) is absolutely prohibited. Merchants may submit these cases to us for review. Where we find that the shopper has engaged in such behaviour, we may ban the customer from using mySupermarket SHOPS or the site in general and we may delete some or all of the shopper’s previous ratings and reviews.
Posting and Take Down Policy
Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, we reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. While none of the content submitted in the Ratings and Review Service is moderated by us and we are not responsible for it, we will review items that come to our attention. We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any content that we deem, at our sole discretion, to violate any content guidelines we establish or any other provision of these terms and conditions.
We do not guarantee that you will have any ability or right to edit or delete any content that you have submitted.
Please understand that mySupermarket is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to any reviews or ratings submitted or posted by users or other persons. Although shoppers agree to the terms and conditions of this policy, it is possible that other users (including unauthorised users) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive or obscene materials. We disclaim all liability for the acts or omissions of other shoppers or users (including unauthorised users), whether such acts or omissions occur during the use of our service or otherwise.
All content that you submit may be used at mySupermarket’s sole discretion for commercial or other purposes and without any notification or payment to you.
We may, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Ratings and Review Service at any time, whether with regard to the entire Website/App or with regard to specific products and/or services. If so, you may no longer have access to any ratings or reviews or comments that you have posted.