If you are shopping using mySupermarket’s groceries service:
- Clicking “Checkout” means your basket has been sent through to the retailer of your choice.
- Now, go to the supermarket’s own website and sign in with all your details to their site.
- Your order should be there waiting for you.
- Finalise payment and delivery details.
If you are shopping using SHOPS by mySupermarket…
- Clicking ‘Checkout’ sends your basket directly to the merchant for order fulfilment.
- Verify that you have the correct delivery information saved on your account.
- Enter your payment details.
- You will receive a confirmation email from SHOPS detailing the order that has just been made.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact Customer Support here.