- Log in to the retailer of your choice and confirm that you have the correct username and password for that account.
- Log in to your mySupermarket account and press ‘My Account’ in the top right hand corner, by your name.
- From here, select ‘Online Store Accounts’ on the left.
- You should now be in the right place to save your details.
- From the list of retailers, choose the one you have an account with and click “Add”.
- You will be prompted to add your account details.
If you do not have an account at the retailer, you can make an account from here.
If this is the first time you have shopped with the retailer, make sure you have your full address details, including postcode saved on your account. Sometimes having this data missing means the retailer does not recognise your account as fully registered.
For further assistance, contact us here.