There are three ways to add products to your favourites with mySupermarket:
- Click on “My Favs” in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Choose “My Favourites”.
- Click on the “Import favourites” button, and you will be asked to enter your username and password for the relevant retailer’s account.
- We will then import all your favourites into one convenient list.
- If you want to import favourites from another retailer, make sure that you have chosen that retailer from the drop down menu in the top left corner before you click “Import”.
- Every time you send a basket from mySupermarket, all your products will be saved in your Favourites.
- You can store up to 100 favourites per list.
- Search for the product that you wish to add and click on the product.
- Look for the ‘heart’ icon located underneath the image on the left hand side of the screen.
- Press the ‘heart’ to save the item to your Favourites.